Thursday, September 11, 2008

Helicopter Ride "Bird's Eye View" of Crowsnest Pass, Alberta.

I had the pleasure of taking a helicopter ride 2 weeks ago. The helicopter was from http://www.bighorn.ca/ We flew from Blairmore to the Crow/Seven Sisters and back to Frank and landed back in Blairmore.

An experience I highly recommend for anyone anytime, perhaps except for military reasons!

Crowsnest

Crowsnest, Closer Yet

Seven Sisters, then Crowsnest on the north side upclose and personal
Seven Sisters




Turtle Mountain, upclose and personal


Blairmore


I took some 80 photos but I thought that might be a bit more. If you want to see more, let me know and I'll post them.

2 comments:

John Prince said...

Nice pictures. Welcome aboard!

Crowsnest Pass Home said...

I agree great pictures sure hope you post more.